Why We Give
We give in order to show that God is worth more than our money. We give in order to fuel the work of our church in our congregation, our city, and around the world. Ultimately, we give because Jesus has given to us (2 Cor. 8:9). Giving generously is a responsibility of every member of our church who is able--and may also be good financial stewardship for those who are already faithfully giving to their own churches.
Online Giving (100% of your donation goes to FBC)
If you want to give digitally to FBC you have two options when you click on the link below:
1. Give online with your credit or debit card. A 1.9% convenience fee will be added to your gift.
2. Give online with your bank account - no charge - no matter the size of your gift.
Cash & Checks
1) Mail a check, payable to First Baptist Church (100% of your donation goes to FBC).
First Baptist Church
PO Box 576
Mount Carmel, IL 62863
2) Use your bank’s automatic bill pay feature to set up recurring payments to First Baptist Church at the address above. (100% of your donation goes to FBC.)
3) Give with cash or a check using the offering plate that's passed around at the Sunday morning service. (100% of your donation goes to FBC.)